• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      lourdes350

I wanna see information about body piercing here.

Normally the method of body modification with jewelry is known as body piercing. There are different methods for body piercing. Dermal piercing is one of them. A dermal punch is used to eliminate a round part of flesh, into which jewelry is located in dermal piercing process.

Viper65

@lourdes350 wrote:

I wanna see information about body piercing here.

Normally the method of body modification with jewelry is known as body piercing. There are different methods for body piercing. Dermal piercing is one of them. A dermal punch is used to eliminate a round part of flesh, into which jewelry is located in dermal piercing process.

I doubt youll find much info. here….probably wanna check out something more specific in a website, this is mainly tattoos. Good luck though.

leena

One of the biggest misconceptions about body piercing is how it is actually performed, a lot of people seem to think that it is done with a gun similar to the one used for ear piercing, piercing is usually performed with a special piercing needle.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

personally i think its irrelevent. it’s call “Teach me to tattoo” and “Tattoo apprentice learning”
      not “ZOMGPIERCINGSLAWL!” >.>

Anonymous
      Inactive

Even you can to try any other part of the body for piercing i would recommend you to pierce at your hands with some design that would be better.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan