• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      TexasPT

Everytime I see a review on ink, someone is bashing prizm. I hear it won’t go in, it is runny, it doesn’t mix, it fades out of the skin, it changes color, etc.

Why is it I’m having such good luck with it? It goes in fine, stays in, mixes and blends well, (not sure about fading, hasn’t been long enough), and the colors that go in the skin stay that color.

I’m not a pro, far from, but could it be that the people reviewing the inks suck? Is it possible they just don’t know what they are doing, and happen to be using Prizm?

They are not the brightest inks, that’s for sure. I am about to go on to something else and see how they work. Probably Eternal, Intenze, or Starbrite.

Does anyone have feedback on some of the others like Iron Sakura, kuri, scream, moms? I’m starting to think that the pigments reaction in the skin may have more to do with the artist and less to do with the pigment itself. I’d love to hear opinions on EVERY ink…not just the mainstream ones. Rather than saying these suck or those suck…pick the ones you like and say why.

I like my Prizm inks, they just don’t “pop” like I want them to. Kuri Sumi outlining ink has been great, too.

Mark

Viper65

dude, if it works for you then go for it. Ive used a few of them, I actually like the Scream inks myself, I had no problems with them at all. Im going to drop some cash on the starbrites pretty soon though. :ugeek:

bobbylink

starbrites are awesome, the colors really pop.

cjmahone66

i didn’t feel like i was having trouble getting Prism to sink in… but it did seem to fade too fast. my tattoos were looking pretty nice when new, but then a few months later they looked way too faded.

then i tried some Intenze inks along with Prizm in the same tattoo, and that’s when i noticed the difference. i hadn’t realized until comparing side by side with Intenze,how much work i was having to do to get the Prism to stay in. the Intenze ink goes in easier, blends more consistently and stays bright for much longer. for me at least.

like others have said, don’t fix what aint broke, but i’ll never go back to Prism. it took me trying something else to realize how bad Prism was for me.

Viper65

I just popped and bought the 46 color set of Starbrites….I think Im gonna be a happy camper with them, havent EVER hear a bad word on them!

TexasPT

I’m building my Intenze collection one bottle at a time and I’m working the Prizm out of the mix. Day and night difference. Fortunately I’m comfortable mixing primary colors to get what I want so I’m going to do well with the basics and some white I think.

Viper…I’m sure you’ll love them. I’ve never heard anything bad about them either. Supposed to heal BRIGHT.

Viper65

Ill let you know in about 20 days………………. :D ;)

TexasPT

home for Christmas is a good thing!!!

Dirtytripsix

I have had minimal success with prizm when i first started, mostly the black inks. It was so bad that i really started to question my self as an artist. When i tattooed years ago i used moms colors and kirosumi black which worked fine. Now i use talens and bloodline. The use of good ink will boost your confidence and let you venture into the designs that you may not have wanted to attempt in the past.

Jbeaufosho

Easy glow! It’s retarded bright and goes in ridiculously easy. And it stays bright! Top notch shit. I’ve loved every color I’ve used. They tend to have a thinner consistency but I prefer this.the colors are perfect to line with right out the bottle. Customer service from manufacturer leaves a.bit to be desired bit still totally worth it. Try their lining black and then tell me with a straight have that you’ll ever use a different one again. Bet you won’t.

Jbeaufosho

*straight face. Not have.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan