• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Kingdomcome

Hi all,

When im working on fake skin, what should i use to clean the extra ink when im tatting?
      I mixed 1/5 Green soap/water solution, and im using vaseline also, but when i clean it with paper towel, it messes all the stencil, cos i really have to put some preassure to clean the ink.

Maybe im doing something wrong and applying too much ink when i dip in the tip?
      Maybe its the soap solution?
      Maybe i should try on pig ears?

Thank you in advance.

Try putting the Vaseline down before starting the tattoo?

Kingdomcome

yep. Not too much so i dont get puddles.
      Or since its a fake skin, i can put a bit more vaseline?
      hmmm going to have it a go.

Kingdomcome

Ok, i tried on a pig ear, and it worked out great.
      So, i guess its the plastic component that is messing with me. Gets even worse when i fill in.
      Its really annoying…
      Is there any kind of practice skin that is more “real”, and less “Texas chainsaw massacre”??

falconier

I use fruit and the skin. skin is basically useless i think..i hate the sht , seems its to difficult to use and the fruit, well that just makes you think your a god or something…its that easy.

Skin is good for getting use to your machine while fruit will allow you to get use to the odd shape your gonna be working on like the arms or leg and allows you to work on your lines while in a jacked up position.

Kingdomcome

Right you are.

Did a outline on my leg, and nothing beats it.
      I can see clearly after wiping, its much easier to follow the lines, easier to take the ink… im addicted lol

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan