• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      dreamz6669

i did this piece with a rotary machine. the piece itself is 2 and a half inch wide and about 3 inches long. what do u guys think? still looking for an apprenticeship :)…thxz

bassman

YESSS, nice piece…
      I´m also thinking of buying this rotary machine… Are you comfortable with it and do you recomend it?
      Keep up the good work

LOVE WHAT YOU DO-DO WHAT YOU LOVE

dreamz6669

lemme see…

well, i have used both the coils and rotary machines…looking forward on using neumas later * when i can afford it*
      i’ve asked a lot of artist on how they feel about “rotaries”…some wouldn’t not even give it a try and some says it’s ok.

me- i like them…gentle on the skin and less vibrations…i mean they do the same thing as coil machines
      but, if your not careful you might go into deep…cause they have no springs to guide you through the skin
      …hey, if your a good artist…it doesn’t really matter on the type of machines you use right??? it’s how good your skills are…

so, to your question on rotary machines…try one out for yourself…it may be/not be for you…:) but, i try to keep an opened mind on everything new out there
      …maybe will see…stick on tattoos that become permanent over time…thankxz

bassman

Thanx for your reply…it has been quite usefull.
      Neuma rocks and it has become one of my goals to own at least one in the future..

Take care, wish you all the best with your work

dreamz6669

Thanks and no problems…

Well, good luck on your endeavors. I’ll keep on learning and improving my craft…then one day I can offer better and correct advise to new hungry artistes…:)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan