This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Gabriela Souza 1 month ago.

• Author
     KitchenWizard 

I found some videos yesterday where some guy was tattooing girls, then screwing them :o :shock: :o :shock: I would like to be able to say I can’t believe anyone could be that stupid or ignorant of infection, but there’re some pretty stupid people out there, and this just reinforced it for me. Absolutely fucking shocking, it’s no wonder tattooing still has a bad reputation all the time idiots like that are ‘working’ :x :x :x :x :x

TexasPT 

if he was wearing a condom…I’d see the irony. If not…he wouldn’t catch anything from a fresh tattoo he couldn’t get from her vagina. :shock:

KitchenWizard 

@texaspt wrote:

if he was wearing a condom…I’d see the irony. If not…he wouldn’t catch anything from a fresh tattoo he couldn’t get from her vagina. :shock:

I was actually thinking more about the unfortunate skank that had the tattoos done, as he wasn’t rubbered up… One of the tattoos was a star right on her anus :o

tattattatitup 

i went and looked it up. he was wearing a condom. its was pretty weird though.

destructo 

find me a street shop tattooist who hasnt gotten a bj or better for a tattoo. It seems its part of the trade. Every artist i know met his wife/significant other through tattooing. Its actually common lol.. Me i met mine at a bar so i guess im no better.

Jbeaufosho 

Well good thing he used barrier protection. On his penis.

BeginnersLuck 

Something about tattoos attracts assholes. Not all of em are, but its built up a reputation we all have to prove or prove wrong. Kind of pisses me off.

Lennart82 
    Participant

Yeah, no different from were I live.

One chap I’ve heard of, dosent make that much money, he trades his job for other…. Jobs… And so on. And yes, this pisses me of too see an artist pissing on the trade like that.

Gabriela Souza 
    Participant

I think tattoo professionals should qualify more and become masters at what they do and not be making videos like that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2018 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan

Forgot your details?