• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      robroy289
      Participant

Here is some recent work that i have done with eternal Tattoo ink.

Spider
      Participant

Your lines look good, the skull piece is a little too noisy for my taste and style but good none the less. Don’t fall prey to the “well this guy uses this ink” crap either. There are so many good inks out there make sure you get and use the ones you like, my booth in the shop has 4 different brands becaue I like some colors from one, some colors from another and so on. Good luck man.

robroy289
      Participant

Thank you … Yup i got caught up in that at first and now im finding my grove and what works best for me and the client… I experiment alot on myself… Until i find the right palate…

Spider
      Participant

Adding some white in the right amounts will greatly enahnce alot of pieces. On this one I used a 5M2 for the white, as well as used a water washed baby blue along with dark blue, and baby blue to get the desired shading and color blends, all applied seprately of course. Take advantage of the effects of washing your colors at times for awesome blends and fades, the way I do it is to dip my tip into the color, then very quickly dip just the smallest amount of the tip that I can straight into an ink cap with clean distilled water. I used a different cap for each color I want to wash and a different cap for mixed colors as well, like going from a brown to a red wash. The only thing is to be careful when doing this so that you don’t over work the skin too much or not get enough in. It does take some pratice to get the technique down, but getting it down will help alot in blending and shading.

dangelo21

Looks solid. nice work.

robroy289
      Participant

Nice!!

Spider
      Participant

Finally got the entire piece done after a short rest of the girl being sick. UGH…. Using a new color set and alot of color washing on these..Gotta say, I’m diggin the finish pieces. since I don’t wanna fill up the board, here’s the fb link to the finish for those that care to look.
      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=547233228665531&l=003e190526

Had to work with the existing blue swirl as that was there first and done by someone else about 4 years ago. She wanted something to fill the voids and this is what we managed to come up with. She complained she was “uneven” LOL>>>>

Lennart82
      Participant

Looking awesome Spider :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

looks good dude, just try not to piggy back people’s threads.

minime_tops
      Participant

nice clean work son, im impressed

Viper65

Robroy……nice work there, really digging it!!!!!

fortunes

The skulls looks great!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan