• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      anotherbrick

Hi,
      Hope this works, just a selection of recent art and fake/pig skin pieces, most just copied from flash, some with a twist.http://s1267.photobucket.com/user/stevo1974stevo/library/?sort=3&page=1

Infamous
      Participant

I see a lot of stuff I really liked in there! And some stuff not so much, but it shows you’ve grown as an artist :)

anotherbrick

Thanks for the feedback, yes I agree, I’m not overly happy with 90% of it, but it’s a starting point to build on, I would like to get back to work on paper properly and spend some more time trying to recapture and maybe overtake what I was capable of 20+ years ago. I have just finished doing some things in life, so I have more free time to develop and improve rather than just doing things sporadically. I think if I could just get some creases ironed out and spend a little time at things, I will improve, hopefully enough!
      I would have considered myself a capable artist while studying art at school, not highly talented like some of the people I studied with, but I did see some who devoted themselves and got immersed in it really developing a reasonable ability into a real talent, it gives me hope.

Thanks, Steve.

Lennart82
      Participant

I’m loving the Anubis design :D

Looks good.

memmnock
      Participant

It says your library is private?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan