• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      mussie

hi all here’s is my latest work i did on my good leg, i’ve had in on show and people have made loads of comments saying how they really like it, but this could be people just pretending to be nice; i’m quite pleased with it so far but the eyes of other tattooist is far more accurate.
      PLEASE NOTE: i want to put more colour and shading in on this one but i run out of time, i want to add more colour to the water and more colour shading to the koi to make it not so flat

Viper65

Looks great from where Im sitting!!! ;)

M1k3
      Participant

Awesome tat brother. Good saturation, not splotchy, solid line work. All around good wOrk.

ben.catterall
      Participant

Not bad! :D I did notice the scales are pretty wonky in places but I find found multiple curves on your own leg is really hard. The angles just don’t make it easy for you. :lol: could do with more depth like you said with the shading but I like it! Good work!

mussie

:lol: yeah the angles i get into to stretch the skin and tattoo myself, probably makes me look like im doing yoga :) glad to know im pleased with this one for a reason, can’t wait to get it finished. i must slow down though as im running out of skin i can get too :lol:

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan