• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      jpd6279

Hey guys has anybody ordered from dh gate I know it’s all chines stuff but look pretty good and decent price.. The seller aimtattoosupply have frames that look good and another seller I fond is peter600050 for machine parts I have been looking at there coils one pair is 1″ 8wrap 22awg.. I also found hp2 power supply for $32 cheapest I’ve found anywhere.. So look dh gate up and check it out let me know what you all think.. Especially the coils from peter600050.. And also dh gate has a app for smartphones chek it out guys.. Looking foward to the replies

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I’ll check them out sometime soon and let you know. I usually just use Hildbrant though. http://www.tattoomachineequipment.com

jpd6279
      Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

those are cheap chinese coils by the looks of them.

jpd6279

Really.. dam I was hoping to get good feed back on them I no chines coils are usually wrapped on a plastic bobbin but he says that are wrapped using phenolic washers here is the discription and some others and there discription as we’ll
      Item Code:163378822
      Category: Other-Tattoo-Supplies
      Short Description: FREE SHIPPING Tattoo Machine Custom Handmade coils 8 Wrap 22 gauge 1018 Steel Cores
      Quantity: 1 Piece
      Package Size: 5.0 *5.0 *5.0 ( cm )
      Gross Weight/Package: 0.6 ( kg )
      Product Description

Handmade coils 1″, 8 wrap, 22 gauge wire. Cores are made from 1018 steel.
      Red phenolic washers and Plum flower tape coil covers.
      63v / 47 uf capacitor.
      These work great for a shader. They will keep your machine running cool and on low volts.
      http://s818.photobucket.com/user/jpd6279/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0baf5362.jpg.html
      Item Code:174158206
      Category: Other-Tattoo-Supplies
      Short Description: FREE SHIPPING New deep blue with design Tattoo Machine Gun 10 Wraps Coils Set Parts Supply 28mm
      Quantity: 1 Piece
      Package Size: 5.0 *5.0 *5.0 ( cm )
      Gross Weight/Package: 0.5 ( kg )
      Product Description
      Hex-Top 28mm blue 10 Wrap 47uF 50VCoils
      Top of the line high performance coils. The coils use a 5/16 hex-top core and 10 perfectly wound layers of blue premium Essex magnet wire with two washers. These coils are wired with a 47uF capacitor. Each pair of coils comes pre wired with easy attach leads for easy installation.
      Wraps: 10 Wrap
      Core Width: 5/16″
      Core Length: 1.1″
      Cap Width: 3/8″
      Total Width: 3/4″
      They do look cheep but should I believe the discription or just stay away

Infamous
      Participant

They may be steel, but Chinese steel is very different from American steel.

See all the discoloration in the cores? Basically to make the Steel cheaper they mix in a lot of other way cheaper metals, like zinc. An American core would be all the same color.

They’re usually also a slightly different size, Chinese coils are smaller length wise than regular coils. I just chalk it up to Chinese machines are made for Chinese hands so they’re smaller.. Makes sense to me but that’s probably not the real reason.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan