• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      robroy289
      Participant

Thanks to everyone on this site i got an apprenticeship with Sullen Ink. Thank you everybody for your patience and understanding.!! I will still be one here getting advise a tips from you guys. Thank you for giveing me the tools to become suscessfull. :D

Loopi

Fantastic! Well done!! :D

robroy289
      Participant

Man i was so excited i didnt spell anything right when i posted this!!!Lol! It is hard out there guys to make it and it just makes it all worth while when you do it the right way. My advise guys. Try to find a good mentor. They canot make you a good artist but they can show you the right way. There where soo many things i was doing the wrong way that i dont care to list. I’m just glad i got one before i devoloped too many bad habbits.I didnt even know you needed a apprenticeship untill i stumbled onto this site.WOW!! The www. :shock:

congrats, i know it has to feel good to take the next step in something you have worked hard for.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

grats dude :3
      hope thigns will start to look up!
      dont forget to keep us update on your progress :D

ben.catterall
      Participant

hey, hows the apprenticeship going? :D

robroy289
      Participant

Well it is going great!! My mentor let me apprentice for a few month and now he has moved me to an artist.. This wasn’t the first time he has been my mentor so after he run me through the ringer again he felt is was ready to start taking on more clients. It is just me and him here in the shop because we live in a very small town and we have one more shop right down the road.. So you could say that i was very lucky to advance into this industry as fast a i did. There are still alot of things that i let him handle but most of the time he just encourages me and walks me through the process if i have trouble.. I am truly blessed to have a mentor like him.. All together i was an apprentice for 9 months… So just work hard and all things do work out for the best..

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan