• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Shaggy

Okay because this covers multiple thread topics (artwork, apprenticeship, tips and tricks, etc.). I am going to start a topic in here that focuses on what I am producing during my apprenticeship, and tips and tricks I am learning along the way… that way there is one central place to follow my journey.

(THIS WAS ALSO POSTED IN MY APPRENTICE THREAD – MOVING FORWARD JUST LOOK HERE)
      Oh yippee… I’ve moved on to fake skin… you all know how much I hated fake skin in the past. Yeah it still SUCKS, but I did find a little trick. Black LINING ink (not regular black ink) is no problem, it is thin enough to sink in to the shitty piece of rubber – and here lies the key to color, color inks are TOO THICK for practice skin. Water it down and it works great… you will need to find the ratio that works for the brand of ink you are using (Eternal seems to be 60/40), yes you can use tap water since you aren’t going into someones skin.

Here is what I am currently working on…
      http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/f3greg/media/inprogress_zpsae03154f.jpg.html

Infamous
      Participant

That skin is looking pretty decent. I’d like to see a bigger picture of it though

Shaggy
      Lennart82
      Participant

That there……….. Is just too awesome….

(Now get some closer picture, so I can find something to give critique :P)

Shaggy

LOL :lol:

Shaggy

First piece completed in the shop… so my “first official tattoo”.

http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/f3greg/media/butterflycomp_zps939ccfec.jpg.html

Infamous
      Participant

Ah man thats some good work, nicely done!

Shaggy

Thanks Infamous!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan