Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      KJ32

Hi guys I am just after doing a bit of research into thin brightest inks and also thoughts on Eternal vs Fusion Ink

robroy289
      Participant

Starbrite and Intenze!!

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I havent used Fusion yet, but I am really enjoying my Eternal set I purchased not long ago :)
      the colours go in nice and solid!

Intenze ink is great, I always get compliments on the colors I use. Find a master tattoo artist and find out what they use. Mario barth is pretty amazing and he uses intenze. Also, there is not a lot of regulations on what or how ink is made, so pick a reputable company. There have been people who have died due to bad ink, so take your ink seriously

angie

my favorite so far is intenze, eternal and star brite some use alla but i dont know didnt used it yet …

intenze as a super nice constancy love this ink im also using formula 51 and its quite good a bit thicker tho but colors are brith and really beautyfull….

just my thought

robroy289
      Participant

Waverly Ink!! Awesome!! Bill Waverly called me personally about my package and also explained the transition from per-dispersed pigment to powder pigment. I have been using it about two months now and as far as i can tell it heals bright and vibrant. He also threw in a couple of 2oz bottles of his dark black ink for a free sample.. You do have to be a apprentice at a shop to order from his company i think..

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan