• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      in-pain

I’ve got several arm tats by several different artists. My younger brother decided to learn to ink,so I am the practice skin. He had the needle out according to instructions,and it was way to painful. I had him pull the needle back,yet it was still more painful then any other tats i’ve recieved. Im thinking he’s doing something wrong. Any ideas? The last tat I got took about four hrs to do,which I was fine with. My brother’s tat,I barely lasted an hour. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

voodoo

Ya,Dont dig for gold……….1/16-1/32.Have him practice on oranges or pig skin.Read and get some tattoos and watch them being done.

maybe all your previous tattoos were done by professionals, or it could be that all your other pieces are in ‘easy to get att places’ and the one your brother did is in an ultra painfull area.

thetattoist

expect pains as you put tattoo on your body. it pays a dime when you choose to put tattoo. but you can avoid the upcoming infections if tattooing follows proper procedure.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan