• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      TexasPT

I am healing from surgery and bored silly so I decided to put a rose on my thigh.

Machines were bulldog’s bought off of amazon for $20 each with springs upgraded to baltimore iron’s.

outline done with a 7r and kuro sumi outline ink.
      – I need to work on where lines come together. That is a very weak spot of this tattoo.
      Shading done with a 9 mag
      -lightest put down first and it was one drop of Intenze true black in witch hazel. Came over it where the petals crease with a 2 drop mixture.

Won’t really know how it turns out until it heals. First time really staying away from color and trying black and gray.

Mark

TexasPT

part deux :)

Tarantula

like it

Viper65

Nice job Mark, looks nice and solid!

TexasPT

Thanks…baby steps…

suvla

in my honest opinion it would look better in colour, but thats just me . although i do like it . keep up the good work ;)

TexasPT

Color would have been cool, but I try to do something new every time I tattoo myself. I wanted to take a small stab at black and gray. I used a light enough wash that if I decide to come back over and do color it will still work out. (I think, anyway…we’ll see when it’s healed) I haven’t ruled that option out because I have some Intenze pigments on the way.

Atchitol

Lookin good dude!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan