• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      einvalentine
      Participant

So, as some of you already know, I withdrew from college to take care of my family and get back into tattooing. Started working on my lil studio over the summer, and am still trying to get it all finished ($$$!). So now being out of the endless-nights-of-homework circle, and working only one job instead of two, one would think I more time and now I can sink some more money into this project… right? HA! WRONG! Mother Nature, who apparently has a wonderful sense of humor, has recently blessed me with a bright neon blue pregnancy test (I swear I heard it laugh at me)…. what a bitch. Granted, I’ve often thought about having another child, but not right now!!! Ugh… soooo now we play the waiting game yet again.

I’ve been wanting to post WIP pics of my workspace, soooo….
      http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/einvalentine/library/Workspace%20WIP?sort=2&page=1 (password: tattoo)
      There ya be!

Still so much to do… and so little time/money! :cry: But I’ll work on it little by little.
      Oh, and it better be a girl this time ;) We shall see…

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

its looking really good!
      also grats on the new bebe
      hope you name it after me!

Lennart82
      Participant

Looks cool :D Cant wait to see it finished :D

And mother nature….. Well dont ague with the mother, you will lose every time :P
      But still congrats :D

And ofcourse you would want a more european clinging name for the child. Like mine :P

Infamous
      Participant

Already looks better than my studio :oops:

Congrats on the happy accident :D lol, you don’t have to name it after me though, even though I know you really want to

einvalentine
      Participant

LMAO! You guys are too much :D But thank you all!

Infamous
      Participant

You’re welcome!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan