• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

So those of you who were members of Teach Me To Tattoo.com before when it was sub-hosted on CanvasYou.com – might be surprised to see all the improvements. 100% PHP now – no more ASP.net server stuff. The forum is just a slice of the pie – and we are working on this baby.. sponsors are the big deal right now – the more sponsors we get then the better this program will run. We want to keep it free or at least really cheap for you guys. We are currently tossing around the idea of a one time fee of $10.00 just to help pay for the servers and setup stuff. Chime in – let us know what you think of the new look and the new design… keep in mind – its getting there – still not 100% done!

TMTT Staff
      [attachment=0:2p4x1jrc]TMTT_200x200.gif[/attachment:2p4x1jrc]

alldead

Honestly, I have a hard time remembering to come here as the previous forum could go on for days without a single new reply so checking back every day wasn’t one of my top priorities. I understand running a website can be tough and expensive to say the least but maybe you should rely on donations and sponsors rather than drive your customers away with a fee, even if it is just $10. At least wait until there’s a huge demand or something or until everything’s up. Is there a donation button somewhere?

I am enjoying the new look and I can’t wait until everything’s up. Great job so far!

alldead –
      in response to your post –
      the forum has not been advertised too much yet – it was in a “test” phase before.
      Even now – it is still in “testing” thats why the initial members to the old site have FREE membership to the online courses (when they are up)
      The forum will ALWAYS remain free.
      When the advertising starts this website will pick up.
      Hang in there.
      If you have questions – they will be promptly answered!

alldead

I can’t wait until this forum does pick up, I think it’s a fantastic idea.

Jermz808

@alldead wrote:

I can’t wait until this forum does pick up, I think it’s a fantastic idea.

Me too! The old forum had a bunch of people on it which meant more info, more opinions, more interaction etc… hopefully this new forum picks up quick. I also can’t wait for the online tutorials, videos, pics…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan