• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mid-Evil-Ink

here is a piece I did after i broke both wrists and thunb on my left hand . this was done 2 days after cast’s were took off I just about gave up after 9 years of tattooing on and off. tell me what you all think. I have worked in a few shops. so I’m not new but having to start over suck’s . should I keep going or sell off all my toy’s????

not bad –
      here is a tip… you can take what you want from it..

when i first started tattooing – i thought you had to outline a lot – then i found bloodline.. then i realized – lines are your enemy..
      lines should be an accent piece..
      try to look at real art – not flash – maybe like photos or paintings…stay AWAY from hard lines – make tattoos look cartoon-ish
      you know what i am saying?
      your work looks clean though – and doesn’t look like you damaged the skin that much – but it is a low res image too – and a photo is nothing compared to real life.
      Always ask your mentor about your work – and make sure you use plastic tubes and tips – and disposable needles –
      An apprenticeship is the BEST way to learn to tattoo

Keep up the tattooing though – stick with it… everyone has to start somewhere – and you are not an expert over night – it take years of practice… keep working in other mediums as well – paint and draw in your free time – and TRY TRY TRY to get a job in a real shop if you are not already – don’t tattoo out of your home.
      It might seem just as clean – but it really degrades the industry… and should be illegal…
      try to get an apprenticeship – i can not stress that enough… this site is not a free for all – go tattoo at home.. it is designed to help with an apprenticeship.. you know?

Spread the word – i think the more people find out about it – the more the positive side of it will actually be seen…
      Thanks for posting on here! and thanks for messaging.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan