• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      katchwreck

i did this one on a friends neck…
      the only picture i got small enough to fit the requirements…
      but i hate to see this section of the forum empty!!!

Hey – couldn’t see your image.
      This is a new forum (web programming code wise) and I am not too familiar with all the bells and whistles.
      Reason we reduced the image size – was because we wanted to conserve space on the servers – we are not charging for this site so we cant afford to have a massive storage limit. I will see about increasing the size though.
      I will also try to post a tattoo picture on here to see if I can get this thing to work – Not sure why I can’t see your image –
      it just has text that says “image”

So I posted a “TEST” try adding the image as an attachment.
      Down below where you type – then Click Upload Attachment – seemed to work for me
      You can always link to another website, ie photobucket or myspace – if you get the URL (or web address) of the image location.
      You can get that by (R) click on the image and selecting properties in most browsers.
      PS. Use FireFox!

katchwreck

is there anyway to limit the size of files being uploaded to YOUR server without limiting the size of files being linked from another server… being that they would take any room on your server?… as in the case with my photo?!!! anyways.. if not small pics are cool.. just harder to critique… especially if the tat is something large.. like the one you used in your test…

Alright I have modified settings.
      Should be able to upload 500kb image 1200 x 1200
      Please let me know if you have issues – send me a screen shot of the problem to: [email protected]
      And I will try to fix it!
      Thanks!

katchwreck

cooll… thats way better!!!.. thanks man…

DarkSoul

It is called Kanji not Kungi I have been corrected many times for calling it the wrong thing so please try not to make the mistakes I made.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan