• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lennart82
      Participant

So I have alot of big tattoos on the table, and thought, I should start a new thread, just for my work in progress. Instead of filling up my other post (Since its becoming a somewhat big thread)

For those of you thats on my facebook page as well, have already seen this. But you havent heard the plan yet. I aint gonna post that on facebook as its a surprice for them. But here, I’m among equal minded folks, and will tell my little projekts ;)

This is it

http://i43.tinypic.com/2l881ts.jpg

Not so long ago, we talked about the pain in the behind placed for a tattoo…. I do belive this qualifies as a pain in the behind place. And even more for the client :P

Skin rip here. The reason for the “missing” ribs is because this is only the frame, and if I made it all anatomically correct, there woulndt be enough space for the things thats going behind this.

The plan is;
      Heaven and Hell. At the top there will be clouds and infront of that, an Archangel. We then head down, and there will be a skyline (on fire) ((And no, not anything particular) going further down through the flames, there will be a demon.
      So the whole thing will be a scenery painting more or less.
      The finishing touches, there will be greak symbols chisseled in the bones, making a kind of 3D effect of things.

And the dude thought he was in pain with just those 3 bones :P

So whats your thoughts on this project?

memmnock
      Participant

will be nice to see the tattoo evolving as it goes on! how often is the guys sitting for you?

Lennart82
      Participant

If things go the way I want them, we have two sittings left. 4 to 5 hour each. All depending on how much he can take.

Infamous
      Participant

Can’t wait to see what you do with this! I’ll reserve my judgment for later 8-)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan