• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Viper65

Been a while since I posted. I just did this one tonight. Right now I am forced to use this cheap fake skin and I hate it as much as the next guy, but what can you do when its all ya got! Im learning how to deal with it, patience is probably the biggest lesson here. Its good for line work and some shading technique…
      Not my greatest work but hey……….. :lol: ;)

Troub1edSou1z
      Participant

good stuff man…i like it. lines are crisp, and shading looks pretty damn good also

Atchitol

Haha sweet design.

hell ya id get that tatted on me..maybe a tad bit more slutty though lol

Atchitol

Yesssssss

Dirtytripsix

Thats friggin sweet! Its a real pain to work with that practice skin, so if you move to live canvas, its alot easier to work with, and alot easier to overwork. Just saying to be careful because that practice skin will make habits that arent always good ones

tat2theEarth

That is really a great piece man I really can’t tattoo worth shit on practice skin its not really the tattooing it that gets me its trying to wipe it clean. First time I tried with it I ended up with a quarter sized tattoo and half the damned sheet was full of ink that I couldn’t clean off, made it impossible to do anything else on it.. you really did a good job on it man kudos!

giliegil

practice skins are fun – good job on that one 8-)

i run through this area about twice a week to check out other artists work, and to pretty much waste time on watch, or at work in general. (i don’t mind going to work, it’s the 8 to 10 hours that i have to wait to go home that i hate!) and this one is by far my fav. i love this piece. can’t wait to see it on living canvas. keep it up!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan