Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      motleystan

is an 8 wrap coil machine powerfull enough to use a 7 mag :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

yes. my shader is an 8wrap, and I use 15M1 sometimes

motleystan

@Ramenuzumaki wrote:

yes. my shader is an 8wrap, and I use 15M1 sometimes

thank you 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Lennart82
      Participant

A mag 7 isent a heavy needle group. And could easily be pushed by an 8 wrap.

15 mag, I consider that the max. But then again, it all depends on your machine.

I have seen an 8 wrap, pack an evil 23 magnum… With ease. :D But we are talking an expensive beast here.

motleystan

@Lennart82 wrote:

A mag 7 isent a heavy needle group. And could easily be pushed by an 8 wrap.

15 mag, I consider that the max. But then again, it all depends on your machine.

I have seen an 8 wrap, pack an evil 23 magnum… With ease. :D But we are talking an expensive beast here.

thanx

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

yeah no doubt
      a Micky could probs push a 23M1 with an 8wrap, but a china machien would probably explode trying push that beast in haha

brokenpipe

Power supply and coil selection is key to running Bigger Grouping. The rest is you and your tune

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think you should set up the ink with an very cool different features.

murai89
      Participant

First off its called 8 Layers. 8 layers should be fine depending on the quality and size and length. everything matters but 8 layer coils should be fine. The main thing you need to know besides that is your spring gauge, tuning and stroke length.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan