• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      WildBill

Hello. …is this thing on?

Thanks for activating my account.
      Actually, I was looking for some rca plugs for my machines because I’m getting really annoyed with the
      clip cords that I have, and I found this site while browsing the Hildebrand stuff. I figured since I
      posted in the site suggestion thread first, maybe I ought to introduce myself while I’m at it…

I have been doing pen&ink for over 40 years. I started doing tattoo’s about 20 years ago, but I only did them for about 5 years or so.
      Unfortunately, I had come to a place/time in my life that made me want to completely quit all forms of artwork, tattoo’s included. I stopped all drawing, painting everything.
      Well, recently while just doodling, some co workers spotted my work and liked it. It felt good to get compliments on just a doodle,
      so I kinda kicked around the idea of getting back into doing tattoos again.
      I invested in some good equipment and have done a few on myself and a good friend. Feels good to get back into it again.

Looking around, I see that the medium has come a long way since I last did any tattoos.
      I’m quite impressed.

Jester
      Participant

Welcome!! I look forward to picking your brain for
      all those tattoo secrets :twisted:

Viper65

Welcome,…….looking forward to seeing more posts!!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan