Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys,
      Got another website semi-online today.
      I would appreciate it if everyone would post their favorite tattoo supply company on the Add Me Link on the top of the page.
      http://www.ApprenticeTattooSupply.com

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I just submitted one Canvas. I’ll get more submitted later when I get home. Is the message box necessary to fill in?

Infamous
      Participant

Monstersteel, that’s where my Hurricane PS came from and I love that thing.

Also pretty happy with tattoomachineequipment.com you can’t beat the prices on their machines! At least not with the quality of parts they put them together with

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

he means actually go to the site and input them manually :3

Infamous
      Participant

This seems like a good place to put them though

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

@the mad reaper wrote:

@Ramenuzumaki wrote:

I’am going tell C.R. Jordan about you deleting my post now. I do not feel you should be a moderator. Bill

Your post was completely irrelevant to the topic post, and was a direct attack at me. If you have something to say to me personally, please send it to me via PM. By posting that in this thread it is considered spam, and as such it was removed. Be sure to tell him your post was also irrelevant to the thread in which it was posted, and include the details of said post.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

@the mad reaper wrote:

@Ramenuzumaki wrote:

& U R a MODERATOR … WTF ! ??? Just try & insult me. I bet if we were face to face. U would have nothing to say ! Bill

i am not insulting you, but the original post does clearly say, “By clicking the Add Me button at the top of the page.”

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

@the mad reaper wrote:

U r a little man

Please refrain from spamming this thread.

Infamous
      Participant

lolz okay mad reaper is certainly as he is described in his name, someone who harvests craziness.

Just sitting back watching this. Billy Boy, quit being dumb. For everyone’s sake. I don’t know who you are but just get the hell out of here. And you can go crying your big fat vajayjay all the way to CR about it and IDGAF because I don’t work for that guy.

And PLEASE, PUH-LEASE, stop posting the same wall of text in every single topic, its destroying this site. It needs to be user friendly. That is more important than your dumbass review. IDGAF

Take your poser scratcher hands out of your ass and move on!

Infamous
      Participant

It’s usually cheaper on Amazon. Thats because its not the real product.

Think about it, why would it be cheaper from the third party rather than direct from the seller. Hmmm very interesting

Infamous
      Participant

You can buy direct from Monstersteel.com though dummy

Infamous
      Participant

If you can get it from Monstersteel, why would you order it from Amazon???

Infamous
      Participant

I think you may be the dumbest person I’ve ever been in contact with. Seriously.

jpd6279

Hey guys has anybody ordered from dh gate I know it’s all chines stuff but look pretty good and decent price.. The seller aimtattoosupply have frames that look good and another seller I fond is peter600050 for machine parts I have been looking at there coils one pair is 1″ 8wrap 22awg.. I also found hp2 power supply for $32 cheapest I’ve found anywhere.. So look dh gate up and check it out let me know what you all think.. Especially the coils from peter600050.. And also dh gate has a app for smartphones chek it out guys.. Looking foward to the replies

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan