• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      nytemareh
      Participant

First contest is a graveyard scene. Post your entry here all entries should be in by 11/2/12. Goodluck everyone look forward to seeing these.

ben.catterall
      Participant

I’m in. I’ll start drawing ideas. :D

Viper65

This should be fun and a good exercise for a lot of you. I would love to actually participate but time just wont allow it at the moment, once I get some things settled and it starts to quiet down with life Ill be sure and join in on the fun!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! 8-)

ben.catterall
      Participant

Is it just a drawing contest or actually tattoo on fake skin as well? Cause I may run out of time to actually ink it

nytemareh
      Participant

Just drawing

nytemareh
      Participant

ok here is my entry. wanted to do alot more with it, but work and moving conspired against me.

Viper65

Nice work man, love the bunny slippers!!!!

nytemareh
      Participant

lmao. I have to say i laughed when i put those in there. Soooooo…..any other entries?

ben.catterall
      Participant

@nytemareh wrote:

lmao. I have to say i laughed when i put those in there. Soooooo…..any other entries?

Unfortunately I ran out of time to finish mine. Has been a crazy busy week at work. Here is what i have so far, but wanted to add some colour and possibly another zombie to be drinking with (she was going to be green and bleeding etc with the colour)

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0091009/photos/benstattoos/8150447736/

Viper65

…….off to a good beginning!!!

ben.catterall
      Participant

I was kinda ashamed of how incomplete that drawing was so I and now reworking it on my computer. Should hopefully finish it soon and I will repost it on here. So what’s the new subject for this week? :D

nytemareh
      Participant

You go ahead and pick ben. Just start a new thread.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan