Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      robroy289
      Participant

REAPER!!!! I come in from a couple hard nights at the shop and what do i see!! This dude going crazy all over this forum that CR created for us and i have a strong love for this forum!! I has got me where i am today, in my own shop doing what i love… and to see someone tear my fellow artist down is is awful and a disgrace to me!! If there was that kind of negativity back when i was learning on this forum i might have second guessed my self and maybe even gave up!! No one should be talked down to or discouraged just because their lack of experience or reason for not being in a shop and not getting one on one with a mentor! this site was my mentor! I have been told REAPER has already been banned once by another Moderator that has been a member far longer than i was or at least as long as i, and the ban was lifted and still continues to carry on with this behavior! CR you are and always have been a great mentor and i cherish this forum to the Max!! But if you lift this ban and he continues i will no longer be a part of this forum and it pains me to say that!!! You made us moderators for a reason and we support you to the fullest, your books, you sites and anything we can do we are here for ya bro!!!

Lennart82
      Participant

So… What your saying. :arrow: I AM dead wood, that must be removed from this site? :?: :?: :?: :?:
      And part of the four horsemen? :ugeek:

:idea: :idea: :idea: A private club :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: I dont bend that way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How did you know we got Salix caprea in Denmark? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o Okey, thats one of my personal favorite source for charcoal. :D :D :D :D

I never ever, ever, ever, ever and so on, said ANY where, that I was a Tattoo Artist. I never call my self a Tattoo artist.
      :!: :!: :!: :!: To be one, one should not tell everybody they are. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Humble pies all around :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
      FYI, I know what you are :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wanna know :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: (Ohh you don’t :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o )

I say anyways
      :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know alot, yes. no doubt about that. You have read tons of info… And you could be a very good source for information. But you rather be a klaphat, and roaming around like you own the place.
      You are an Astronomer. You look at the stars, you know everything there is to know about the stars. You have superior knowledge of every little bits and peice theres out there. You have a whole library full of books and dvd’s.
      You want thumbs up for your knowledge. You crave the attension. You crave the achknowledge people give you. You want a shoulder pad. Thats why you are on every little tattoo forum out there. Giving your knowledge away. You know what your talking about, and I achknowledge that. But you are just an astronomer. You have never been an actual astronaut. You talk about the stars, but you are never going to space.
      I think you have tried, a million times, but never quite made it.
      Thats why you wanted to have a shop, but never made it big. Now you want shoulder pads for your knowledge instead. And if you dont get that, you go haywire, just like now.

You got banned, but got unbanned again. The you went to C.R crying, and you showed him your post. NOTHING wrong with that. Only it was all cramped together. That was it. Now you keep referring to C.R Jordan.
      You now keep posting informative posts, just to show “I know what I’m talking about!” And its sound advice I agree. But its still the sound advice from an Astronomer. Its from an objective view. Not a practical view. And the reason I stumbled across this, is your post on “What to get”
      Even though several Acomplished tattoo ARTISTS, (who are willing to show their work) says Disposable tubes for newbies. You didnt mention anything about an autoclaver. You gave a list seen from an observers view. Without the most important aspect of tattooing when using metil grips and tubes; Sterilization and cleaning with the use of an ultra sonic and an autoclaver.
      Now tell a newbie to go buy an autoclaver.

Further more, the only advice you give are from books, about the technical aspect of things. You never once posted anything about ideas for a tattoo, how to do a spicific task. How to hold things, techniqes in shading, coloring ect. Only give the technical aspect of things. And you keep forgetting, this is a trial and error field. Everything you post is technical, not a single “how to”, have come across it. Not an ounce of self experince did you ever mention.
      Now another thing I cant figure out, you call Joshua a god, but you do not even reffere to buying his book. Now you reffere to buy the BFMT C.R’s book. But not Joshua’s (FYI I never once said a bad thing about Joshua, as I think him a good tattoo master)
      BFMT is a great source of information. But you havent read the book, if you did, you would remember to put something about disposables.
      But you all of a sudden keep mentioning it. I bet its only to be on C.R.s good side. And then you can show him; Look look see, they mean to me, I write good things for you…”

Now back to the good part. You loving the attention you get from other forums, you’ve posted in. You get some feed there. But here you didnt get any, and that pissed you off. Now your on a rampage. And your rampage consists of you using every smilie available to you. And anyone who dosent agree with you, you call names. Thats what the first couple of lines I wrote represent.

You say I’m a sick tree, dead wood. You want me removed?
      I’ll take my leave now. Be good to the newcomers hey… Or you will scare the sane away.

~Glen out

Spider
      Participant

I had started to post in other areas on this idiot reaper. Yes reaper you are a freaking idiot, and just so you know
      MY shop, is located at 3821 Al Hwy 202 Anniston Alabama 36201 if you EVER feel froggy enough to walk in my door and show the same lack of courtesy you show here! Please do, because you are so very welcome to! :D
      I have read your “knowledge” you seem to have read every book, pamphlet and watched every video I have told my apprentices to. Good job on your study time. You get a gold star for effort.
      But TBH I could give a rats ass who you are, who you think you are, you are exactly the type of douche-bag I have not only fired from some of the shops that I have managed, but refuse to ever be allowed to even touch a machine in my own shop no matter how good your art may or may not be.
      Being a “professional” is not just about your ability in this industry. Just so you know…
      As far as the ban, NAH I say keep him around and use his uselessness as a perfect illustration of how to NOT go about this industry.
      Just my 2 cents, cause that’s always free….Peace peeps.

Infamous
      Participant

*slowly building clap that ends in an uproar*

robroy289
      Participant

until we stop feeding into his post and not answering them he will continue to run his mouth.. If we cannot ban him, we can ignore him!! We have to stick together and not let this affect our learning and helping each other out!!!

Spider
      Participant

doesn’t affect me at all, said what I had to say. Moving on because picking a fight with a coward and a loser is just no fun at all really.

xDreamerx
      Participant

I see it now….said the blind man.

Yeah not kewl at all. Not sure who lifted what ban or who banned him.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘BANNING! Reaper!!’ is closed to new replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan