• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      boot3rs
      Participant

PAGE 118. (qoute) when the contact screw barely touches the front spring it is going to make harder hitting and faster)
      wouldnt this be loosening it therefore it would go slower?

PAGE 118. (QUOTE) The more you screw the the contact screw down the slower and softer the machine will run) I was under the impression when you screw it down it makes the machine go faster not slower? At least it seems to when I screw the contact screw down further.

PAGE 115. tightening your contact screw down will make it run faster,
      On page 118 it says it will make it slower.

115 (quote, Tightening down your contact screw can require you to use less votage, IT can make your machine run faster.

Help please the above statements are contradicting each other. When I tighten my contact screw it seems to run faster.

Am I misinterpeting what he is writing or trying to say? Confusing man

Troub1edSou1z
      Participant

yes if you tighten the contact it will run faster because you are reducing the gap, therefor causeing it to cycle more frequently. (i dont know the numbers, so just throwing these out)….lets say you have a 2mm gap, and your machine is running at 122 htz. now if you reduce that gap to 1mm, your machine is now running allot faster around 230-240 htz. that is to much, you couldnt get your hand speed to match, and basically it would be like running a razor blade across the skin. so what you would do is adjust your volts to bring your htz back down. theres more to, like closing your gap reduces the amount of travel of the needle, and most likely will hit harder with less (force)….

boot3rs
      Participant

Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan