• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      brokenpipe

My name is Dominic

Im looking for someone willing to let me come in 2-3 evenings a week. I understand that its not very traditional but Im married with three kids and have a full time apprenticeship with the electrical union in DC. I’m a US army veteran and can handle stress and harsh (sometimes douche bag status) criticisms. I have a very solid Art base that includes pencil and ink as well as dry and oil pastel. I am very efficient with digital art media such as photoshop and maya and have used these programs for tattoo layouts in the past.
      That being said, I understand that nothing is free and im more then willing to clean shop and sterilize equipment. I also have a strong automotive background and great diagnostic skills that i would be willing to trade knowledge and work for. I just need someone to teach me the technique of working in skin more efficiently and allow me to grow under supervision. It’s not about the money, I’d be willing to tattoo with 100% going to she shop for the duration of my time under your tutelage, its just been an ambition of mine since i first picked up a pencil.

this is a link to my most recent work here on this forum viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3852

thank you for your time

I hope you find someone / some shop to apprentice in. But this forum might not be the best place to find a local tattoo shop. You need to get a portfolio together and physically go into the shops around you. You will 99.999% never find a shop by posting on a forum!

Best of luck to you.
      http://www.OnlineTattooVideos.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan