Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am student studying Graphic Design/Studio Arts at Tidewater Community College, located in Virginia Beach VA. I have always been fascinated with tattoo, but chose to focus on my career as a soldier, now that I have closed the chapter on my military career I finally have the chance to explore art as a passion.

I recently purchased the V-Power Tattoo starter kit, but I can’t play the VCD on my MacBook Pro (Running OS X 10.9.1 Mavericks). I also picked up a copy of C.R. Jordan’s Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo and have registered my serial code, but can’t find a single video on the site. If anyone here knows what I may be doing wrong or could point me in the right direction I would be most grateful.

I am primarily interested in web based video tutorials but would also like to possibly interact with Artists and Apprentices living in the Virginia Beach area.

ewok_poacher

If your serious about becoming a tattooer you have to realize it’s not a hobby, it’s a life. My advice is throw away the kit and charge it to the game. There are plenty of awesome tattoo shops in your area, go get an apprenticeship. Alot of shops will work with your school schedule and just extend the length of your apprenticeship. If your serious let me know and I can give you some names and shops to talk to.

CR Jordan

Welcome! please try to become an apprentice!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan