• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I’m Chuck Taylor ( Not the Converse guy. lol ) Winnipegger born and raised 31yrs and moved to the West Coast back in 2009. I’ve always been a driven individual especially when it comes to expanding my horizons on that which exercises and stimulates my mind. Have always been very intrigued by the tattoo Industry as a whole and never really got right in depth in it. Been doing Stage Work ( as a local Stage hand for now 6yrs and have come across some wild musicians both small time and big time). Anyway, I had a buddy who was an Apprentice out here thtat had started some work on my right arm who passed away on me . While he was in the learning stages I too was paying strict attention to everything he was doing and talking to me about therefore tweaking my interest more and more.
      Well that was back in May 2011. I ended up buying my first Tatty Kit June 1st of this year. A Valsturd beginner kit and have fallen in love with learning more and more about tattooing. have spent numerous hours studying , watching videos and reading whatever literature I can find online. Dont have a physical person to show me as much as i want to learn.

My drive is so high to want to know more I don’t even know what questions to ask.
      So any kind of advice as I truck along here would be very beneficial and very much appreciated.

I understand now the frustrations that can arise as you go along , but to me that’s just what ya gotta go through to be the best at what you want to achieve. I have not attempted any shading as of yet and have no desire until I learn more one step at a time.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan