• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ouatever
      Participant

Hi guys ! I’m an 40 years old and new in the place. I practice tattoo for few months and working very hard cause I’m not young to start a new pro life !
      Sorry for my bad english….

InnaLex
      Participant

@ouatever wrote:

Hi guys ! I’m an 40 years old and new in the place. I practice tattoo for few months and working very hard cause I’m not young to start a new pro life !
      Sorry for my bad english….

Its probably not my place to say welcome as I am myself very new here, but as I am also just starting out and am in my 30’s I feel compelled to say hi! :D

Are you currently in an apprenticeship?

Infamous
      Participant

Welcome!

And as far as I’m aware there are no rules that say you can’t greet newcomers unless you’ve been here a while lol.

Its never too late to start your journey, look at guys like Bob Tyrrell, he didn’t start tattooing until he was in his 30’s as well

InnaLex
      Participant

@Infamous wrote:

Welcome!

And as far as I’m aware there are no rules that say you can’t greet newcomers unless you’ve been here a while lol.

Its never too late to start your journey, look at guys like Bob Tyrrell, he didn’t start tattooing until he was in his 30’s as well

Unwritten rules maybe? Lol… just felt cheeky, I have only been here a week…

I had a crazy notion I was too old for stuff since I was 15, its about time I gave myself a slap and got on with it, too much time wasted over thinking and worrying…

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Whether you’ve been here a day or a decade you have the same rights as everyone else. If welcoming new comers keeps you active, then by all means, haha.

Welcome :3

InnaLex
      Participant

@Ramenuzumaki wrote:

Whether you’ve been here a day or a decade you have the same rights as everyone else. If welcoming new comers keeps you active, then by all means, haha.

Welcome :3

:D

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan