• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Misfit_Angel

Hello My Freaky Darlings! Well, first off, know that I’m Crazy!!! My name is Randi Danger better known as Randine by birth, I am a devoted Spiritual Witch. I am an Artist/Writer, a vocalist and currently living in Rocky Mountain House, AB. I am a very aggressive yet polite person and I generally like all people except those who make snap judgements or those who are to wimpy to try something new! I love adventure and I want more than anything to travel across Europe but alas, writing a Novel Series that is 9 books long is taking up most of my time and my art takes up the rest. I do get a chance to travel a little each year and I’m always seeking a new dream destination to run off to. I am currently singing for a punk band called “Radio Revenge” My ALT lifestyle is something I can turn on and off, I am in “on” mode when it arouses me or I have the time so, or I’ll go all out and Freaky at times. When I am at work as a Bartender I cover my real hair with a wig (I have a blue Mohawk) and I become extremely well mannered with impeccable etiquette. I like this duality, it’s similar that of having a secret Identity like Batman. I say what I mean and mean what I say! Blessed Be Merry Meet!

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Not to be rude, but I don’t see anything about tattooing, or wanting to be a tattoo artist in there.

Misfit_Angel

That’s because I was focusing on myself. We all know why were here! I am an artist and have been for 14 years, I only began tattooing three years ago, I am apprenticing starting next week at a shop in RMH. Great artists and a nivce clientele in this small but awesome town. Better?

Infamous
      Participant

Welcome

Lennart82
      Participant

Wow… Thats what I call an intro ;)
      Welcome onboard.

So lets see if I got this strait.
      You are;
      A singer,
      An artist (Even though this would go under “singer”, but guess you mean art on paper or any other materiel)
      A novel writer (9 books)
      A bartender (with a wig)
      And a spiritual witch, (guessing Wicca or maybe even perhaps Druidry ;) )

And now you can add tattooist to your list? Wow you got a busy life ;)

Well as a famous person once said;
      Lets see what you can do ;)

einvalentine
      Participant

Wow… and I thought I was busy! Welcome!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan