• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ana

Hello people, what a cool forum, lots of interesting topics. I am a brazilian girl but Ive been living in australia for 5 years now. My background is in fashion design wich I no longer do it cos my passion is drawing, not sewing :) but it is an artistic industry as well, well, at least some part of it! Anyway, i draw since i can remember, when i was a kid i use to watch cartoons for hrs and pause it to draw the caracters, i have heaps of really nice drawing of my favourites disney caracters :) got my fisrt tattoo when i was 13, yeah my mum had to authorize it, an she did! :p today i have few big tattoos, love some, dont really some too but i think thats everyone, i do have couple of friends that own their studios back home, and i have been involved in the industry at some level, not aprenticing or workin for them but i did spend days and hrs seein them tatttoin an i allways loved it but never actually thought of learning myself, not till i think a month ago i got my newest tattoo an i research a lot an did with this amazing artist, a girl an i asked her how she started, etc an got really interested :) been readin a lot lately, watchin videos lookin for aprenticeship, but yeah, its hard to find :/ i do bought a starter kit wich i didnt even opened yet, dont worry am not gonna tatto anyone without knowin what am doin :) i do have some bad pieces myself i dont want anyone goin trough same thing. The thing is i dont really know where to start :/ i might put some of my drswing together an buil a portfolio? Practice in fruits? Am not sure but i read few of the topics here an very nice to know what the pros think of the begginers an awesome to have some tips :) thanks a lot, hope to be sharing lots more with you guys!

Welcome!
      Best of luck to you –

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan