• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      infinite

First off just want to say how great i think this site is and how great i think the work and feedback is also.
      Im an artist from Ireland and im self thought . i have a passion for drawing and painting and a burning desire to constantly improve.

I also have a passion for tattoo work. i have a set of gear with 4 tattoo machines , but to be honest im very aware that we live in very different worlds and not for a second would i take for granted that i can transfere what i do on canvas to skin ……im not that stupid !

Im also sorry if im posting in the wrong forum , im still trying to get use to the site . i would love to display my art but cant figure out how ?

what im here for is to realise if i have a possible chance or future in tattooing . would love some honest feedback and respect to all.

also if anyone could tell me how i upload my work i would be very greatfull

cheers

Keith

in this section if you want to upload picture of your work go to New Topic in the top left hand corner (im sure you know this because made a post). then a new screen will open giving you the option to write some stuff. on the bottom left of the page under the text box there should be a tab that says Options and Upload Attachament. click on upload attachments then upload the file from your computer and click the Sumbmit button. that should be it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan