• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Vory

I spent a lot of time trying find a good place to put my money. There’s so much chinese crap out, if I can help anyone avoid wasting their money, then my failings will have been worth it.

First off, check this dude out; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Illadelphia-Irons/455841184461800

Handmade machines by Michael Wolfinger. This dude is fucking badass and I’ve never gotten more bang for my buck. I think in a few years this guy’s prices are going to go up A LOT. Get at him while he’s still under $300 a machine. I’ve ordered SEVEN machines from him so far. As far as I’m concerned, he’s my main builder for life.

If you live outside the U.S. you may want to try Lithuanian Irons. I haven’t had the pleasure of using one of these machines, but they look like they know what they’re doing.

Another place to look for stuff would be Unimax supply. They don’t do a background check and carry quality supplies.
      I recently bought the cheyenne thunder (only place you can buy a legit one) and am loving the results. I find that having less weight, vibration and being able to slow things while having advanced control over the needle depth has helped me learn a lot.

I’ve got a couple other sources for needles, tubes and inks. Send me a message if you need help finding something. I’ve spent months on the internet scouring for the best stuff. I feel it needs to be shared.

Much love,

-Vory

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan