• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      robroy289
      Participant

I am sorry guys i have been so busy with the new shop but i promise i will get back on here and share some of the new tricks i have learned… The fast pace of a walk in shop is a must i think for the serious artists first 3 years!!! Its crazy but makes you learn on the spot how to not cut corners but make things work when you have no other choice…It is humbling and exciting to!!!If any of you guys are in Kentucky and wanna stop in just check out Screaming aces Tattoo shop and i will be more than happy to teach someone willing to go the distance and put in the work!! Our more than willing to learn to !!

Jester
      Participant

Welcome back!!!

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Welcome bro :3
      If i could afford to fly out there id be there in a heartbeat XD

robroy289
      Participant
      Ramenuzumaki wrote:
      Welcome bro :3
      If i could afford to fly out there id be there in a heartbeat XD[/quoteYou would be my pick if i could have any co artist to work with!!! No joke bro
      Spider
      Participant

@robroy289 wrote:

I am sorry guys i have been so busy with the new shop but i promise i will get back on here and share some of the new tricks i have learned… The fast pace of a walk in shop is a must i think for the serious artists first 3 years!!! Its crazy but makes you learn on the spot how to not cut corners but make things work when you have no other choice…It is humbling and exciting to!!!If any of you guys are in Kentucky and wanna stop in just check out Screaming aces Tattoo shop and i will be more than happy to teach someone willing to go the distance and put in the work!! Our more than willing to learn to !!

Right on man, hit us up on FB and we’ll like the page from the shop here. One of the biggest problems I see in the tattoo industry is shops are so worried about money they forget we are all artists and should be a sort of community and support each other in at least some ways. http://www.facebook.com/darkcarnivalinktattoos and http://www.facebook.com/darkcarnivalink (two pages due to admin screw up, merging them very soon we hope)…
      On the flip side of this as well, look out for a post on the upcoming Paradise Tattoo Gathering in Keystone CO, my shop is buying an artist 4 pack weekend pass for all 4 days, we will have only 3 artists in attendance and so we will have one extra pass if someone wants it, I’ll pop the details in a post soon on how to get ahold of me and how we can get the pass to you, since it’s done will call should be pretty damm easy. Peace man, and welcome back.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan