• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I am a 26 year old currently living in the Lakeland Florida area looking for an apprenticeship. I have a BFA degree and can oil paint, draw, create graphics, sculpt, etc. I am willing to work hard and do what it takes to become a great tattoo artist.

I did not intend originally to be a tattoo artist at first I wanted to be a photographer, which did not go well ended up in really bad companies and I didn’t enjoy it. I believe I will enjoy being a tattoo artist because I can be a lot more creative and my work can be shown walking around.

I do not have any tattoos on me right now, so someone who takes me on as an apprentice has to understand that I do respect tattooing and I do so much that I want something on me that is personal to me and that I have created. I want to be able to spread the love of tattooing by means of my creative ability applied on others.

If you accept me on as an apprentice you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be the best worker you got, all I want to be is an artist.

Thanks, Melissa

If you would like my resume’ email me at: [email protected]
      my website is: http://melchampart.webs.com/

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan