• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      1Bigmac

[attachment=0:325o9zg0]image.jpg[/attachment:325o9zg0]This is my 3rd tattoo on skin (my leg) I will post the Finished tattoo soon
      I managed to rub of most of the Stencil as soon as I had started so it became a bit of a challenge lol
      But I got there I’ve only been able to post part of the tattoo
      Please let me know whet you think

ben.catterall
      Participant

Cant really see it all that well because the pics on this site are so small, but looks like the line work is a bit shallow and shakey. Other than that it looks good for third one on skin. Keep it up! :D

I had the same problems when i first started stensils. I found that I wasn’t giving it enough time to dry. plus I have a recipe for a good stencil stay at home, I’ll try and find it and post it on here for you. It’s a lot cheaper than buying “stencil stuff” or one of the other brands.

Cheers,
      Ben :D

1Bigmac

Thanks
      I used soft bronze wash to tattoo the tiger and will darken it in stages this way I shouldn’t run out of legs lol

nytemareh
      Participant

1speedstick, 2 ounces green soap, 2 ounces alchol. Melt speedstick in microwave add all to spray bottle and shake shake shake. This is what i use and i don’t lose my stencils. Clean area spray onto gloved hand wipe on area apply stencil and give 15 minutes to dry. Wipe away from stencil

1Bigmac

Thank I will give your it ago

Looking good :)

1Bigmac

Thanks

ben.catterall
      Participant

@nytemareh wrote:

1speedstick, 2 ounces green soap, 2 ounces alchol. Melt speedstick in microwave add all to spray bottle and shake shake shake. This is what i use and i don’t lose my stencils. Clean area spray onto gloved hand wipe on area apply stencil and give 15 minutes to dry. Wipe away from stencil

Looks like the same one i use. works really well! :D

nytemareh
      Participant

Forgot to say nice recovery after losing your stencil

1Bigmac

Thanks it was a tense moment even though I’ve been a wildlife and portrait artist for years it’s the first time I’ve had to draw an animal upside down and then to make it even harder tattoo it!

jakester357

@1Bigmac wrote:

[attachment=0:2fw8a8rr]image.jpg[/attachment:2fw8a8rr]This is my 3rd tattoo on skin (my leg) I will post the Finished tattoo soon
      I managed to rub of most of the Stencil as soon as I had started so it became a bit of a challenge lol
      But I got there I’ve only been able to post part of the tattoo
      Please let me know whet you think

Pretty cool. Is this your 3rd tattoo period. or third one you’ve done on yourself?

1Bigmac

This is my third ever tattoo on skin
      I had a go on 1 sheet of fake skin and didn’t like it so I tried the same design on my leg and loved it I made a few mistakes but it was tribal so it was easy to sort out
      After that I spent a few hours talking to my local tattooist who helped me set up my machines
      I know I have a long way to go before I can become a tattooist myself but I don’t want to give up. I did a dragon on my other leg. No stencil, just my freehand design which I’m still working on. I tried to post a picture of it but it won’t allow me to post the whole tattoo ( file too big) so I posted the tiger instead … But I could only post the head of that!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan