• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Rotary-Tattoo-Machine-Liner-Shader-gun-kit-New-/170869285064?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Tattoos_BodyArt_SM&hash=item27c89a60c8&_uhb=1#ht_4169wt_1178

I picked one of these up a few months back, and absolutely love it. It can be used with either a traditional clip cord or a jack plug cord, and runs like a champ :) I’ve ran mine for over three hours in one sitting without it missing a stroke. Does nice lines, and shading goes in a treat as well. For the cost, it is disposeable. If it breaks, I’ll just buy another. Can’t see myself ever needing to use anything else 8-)

interesting

@canvasyou wrote:

interesting

Just thought I’d share it for anyone who might’ve been considering going rotary from coils, as at that price point, even if someone doesn’t like it, it’s no big abuse to the piggy bank, and if they do like it, then they get a good bargain to work with :)

Jester
      Participant

Not available to the U.S.
      Anybody know of an equivalent?

https://www.teachmetotattoo.com/rotary50/
      these rotary machines are the ones i use – they are great.
      If you want a set private message me – and I will send you a special order form $50 for both hard hitting rotary, and soft rotary

@Jester wrote:

Not available to the U.S.
      Anybody know of an equivalent?

?? :? Might be worth contacting the sellers, because they state:

Postage and packaging

Item location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
      Postage to: Americas, Europe, Australia

I know they list United States in the Exclusions, but they also say that they will post to Americas… Might be worth a message just to confirm… Equally, if they won’t sent one to the US, if you PP me the cash, get one delivered to me, and I’ll forward it on to the US for you :)

Jester
      Participant

I went to the link you provided, and it said “not available to U.S.”

@Jester wrote:

I went to the link you provided, and it said “not available to U.S.”

One listing says shipping to the Americas, on the long list, I admit, it does show United States, but as above, shoot them a message and see if they will ship to the US. If they definitely won’t, and you’re interested in one, as mentioned, I’m happy to forward one on to you, it’s not like I’d be sending contraband :lol:

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan