• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      tattoo_brad

Hello my name is Brad… I am new to this forum. However, I am not new to the tattoo world. I learned to tattoo in the worst place that a new artist can learn, in prison. I say this because of all the possible things that can go wrong while working in that condition. The story has a happy ending though, I did not get any communicable diseases that I could pass to another person. That said, I am new to the reputable tattoo industry and am trying to get an apprenticeship in my area. I understand that the cost is crazy sometimes. I know that I am paying to learn from others’ mistakes, so that I dont make the costly mistakes and waste time. I have no problem with that. I would just like to go to a place that would allow me to work off this cost. If anyone can give me any ideas on how to accomplish this, or would just like to compare notes and chat, feel free to leave me a message. thanks Tattoo_brad

robroy289
      Participant

Welcome!!! I share a similar story,the risk is very high in prison but i have seen some great work come out of there!!!!! Some of the best black and grey work and i could just imagine if they have had the right tools and ink what it would have looked like!!!
      Glad To Have You!!!!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan