• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Pepittto183

I’m having problems with my rotaries these are the first tattoo machines I’ve ever used every time I tried looking for help, it’s all about the coil machines, how should I set up my machines I noticed a difference between the assassin and the exectutioner, I have done about 7 pieces, let me know how you viper have your rotaries set up. Peace!

Viper65

i need to know what exactly you mean by set up, the rotarys are plug and play. if your referring to voltage, then i am running around 6 to 6.5volts. i havent used the needle runners, just rubber bands for right now, you need to wrap them pretty good to get that needle to settle down in the tube. other than that i dont think you should have any problems at all..

Pepittto183

Yes I’m referring to voltage it seems like assassin works faster then the exec. At same voltage all I know it’s about larger strokes for the shader and shorter for the linner I mean threes no set up in the acctual machine so I’m just tring to figure it out by myself. The kit that I bought came with a “guide” it does not explain anything about their rotary product. Got FB?

Viper65

the Rotary’s are not designated as liners or shaders, either will work and perform the same function. i have the exectuioner and the Sniper machines. the sniper is lighter weight, runs a bit faster. when i did the skins i was running the rotary for lining around 6 volts and shading a bit higher. i havent really fine tuned the voltage to where i want to run it the same every time, just listen for the sweet humming sound and i know im in the ball park. i did notice that if i went much above 7 volts with these they vibrate pretty good, so i stay below that threshold. you should have any trouble with lining or shading with them. from what i have experienced with them thus far they perform either function equally as well. forget about long strokes, short strokes, and stuff like that , you need that information if your running coil machines, you dont need to worry about it with the rotary, there is no adjustment.

Pepittto183

Do you have FB?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan