• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      JDawnPearls

Hello,

I am new to this forum and I joined it so that I could ask other artists questions I have about the learning process and apprenticeships for becoming a tattoo artist. I am currently reading books on the fundamentals of tattoos and the machinery. My brother is a tattoo artist and I have asked him questions, however, he lives far away and is not the easiest to reach. It is my sincere interest to be involve in a job that requires my discipline as an artist. My previous work has included customer service and data analysis within the government. The protocols involving in my previous jobs taught me process, importance of the process and discipline to take your job seriously for the safety of others. I believe that I have what it takes to be a tattoo artist and provide a clean and safe environment.

Currently, I am a mother of two and am expecting my third. I am married and live in Canada but will be moving back to the U.S. in four years. I am using this “down time” as a mom of young ones to educate myself on the industry and the details I need in order to successfully discuss apprenticeship when I get to the U.S.

Jessica

Lennart82
      Participant

Welcome to the forum.

And dont hesitate to ask :)

Infamous
      Participant

Welcome!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan