Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      HUNTER

What is the best websight to order outlining ink (drawing ink) from?

nytemareh
      Participant

I like intenze inks myself but google tattoo inks and find a few different kinds get small bottles and see what you like

Loopi

Hi,

I bought a batch of ink it was called tattooo … shocking faded quickly, recently bought “star brite colours jet black outliner”.
      My method of testing might not be the best but it worked for me I have drawn a line with the tattooo.oo… on my ankle it faded now yesterday I drew a line with my new purchase and its looking good so far I will let you know in a few days. I bought it on ebay 1oz was like 8.99 dollars.

nytemareh
      Participant

Just a heads up lots of inks on ebay are fakes find a good site to order from that does not carry chinese products.

Loopi

He is based in florida, not sure if i can post his website (favoritism and all that) he does a shop on ebay too. he just does bulk reductions if you buy on ebay with him. he sterlises all the ink bottles and packs them separate for me.

nytemareh
      Participant

Piercingpros?

Loopi

@nytemareh wrote:

Piercingpros?

Ya thats them :)

nytemareh
      Participant

they seem pretty legit that is where i order my needles, rubberbands, and disposable tips/grips from. i haven’t had any problems with anything i have ordered from them so far. haven’t order any of the inks from them. i use intenze inks and order from them.

I like intenze ink myself but search engines body art ink and discover a few different types get little containers and see what you like………

patm80

Kuro sumi outlining ink is used by nearly everyone here in Aus it goes in easy is probably the blackest outlining ink that remains a dark black years after the tattoo heals not that crappy greenish grey colour, its great for making all tones of grey wash by just adding distilled water as well.

murai89
      Participant

i generally use silverback from lining and greywash

robroy289
      Participant

@murai89 wrote:

i generally use silverback from lining and greywash

I have been wondering about silverback ink and there grey wash set? I use kuro sumi and it works good but i want my black and grey to look more richer..I have been wanting to try silverback or kabuki???

ic3qu33n

I prefer to use Starbrite Jet Black Outliner. Ive also found that a guy out of Florida with the brand “Color Lock” his Knight Black works pretty well.

leena

We line with color. The problem is often beyond the concept though. If you have a light outline like you are describing, once it blends in with the skin tone around it, you have not much there for contrast and it doesn’t look so good.

murai89
      Participant

lately I been using Dynamic Black,

I don’t think everything I’ve tried beats it. I tried Intenze, Silverback, Eternal, One, Kurosumi, Bloodline, Alla Prima, Fusion. Just my preference though

trie campbell
      Participant

Chief Health Officer
      Advisory Note
      6 June 2014
      Tattoo ink safety warning for tattoo premises
      (update 1)
      Date issued: 6 June 2014
      Issued by: Chief Health Officer, New South Wales
      Issued to: All premises conducting tattooing
      Key messages • This advisory does not refer to a current Australian product recall and is for information only.
      • The European Union have recalled nine tattoo ink products (listed in Table 1). Some of these
      products contain a chemical compound (phenylenediamines) and/or higher than permitted
      levels of trace metal contaminants.
      • In NSW it is illegal to obtain, supply, possess or use products one to six* that the EU have
      recalled and these products should be disposed of. While products seven to nine may be
      legal in NSW, it is suggested that these products are not used.
      • It is the responsibility of tattoo premises to ensure that they request a product quality data
      sheet (certificates of analysis or an equivalent statement) when purchasing inks from
      suppliers or directly from manufacturers to confirm that the product is safe and legal for use in
      New South Wales.
      What is the issue?
      The EU RAPEX system, a rapid alert system for non-food dangerous products, has recalled particular
      tattoo ink products (refer to Table 1: Specifications of products recalled by EU RAPEX system).
      Some of these products contain a chemical compound (phenylenediamines) and/or higher than
      permitted levels of trace metal contaminants. The European authorities have classified the recall risk
      as ‘serious’, the highest of four risk levels.
      In NSW, it is illegal to obtain, supply, possess or use products containing phenylenediamines in
      preparations for skin colouration (tattooing) unless authorised under the Poisons and Therapeutic
      Goods Regulation 2008. Recalled products one to six listed in Table 1 contain phenylenediamines
      and are thus illegal in NSW unless authorised by exception. Any product should be disposed of by
      returning it to the supplier.
      While recalled products seven to nine may be legal in NSW they may present a risk to health, it is
      suggested that these products are not used.
      What are the risks?
      These inks contain hazardous chemicals.
      These inks may provoke a localised allergic reaction from the chemicals they contain. There is no
      information on the long term impacts from tattoos containing these inks.For further specific product information see the attached product recall list.
      Table 1: Specifications of products recalled by EU RAPEX system
      Product Brand Origin Specified recalled product name
      1* Shader and
      Liner tattoo set
      Colourking China Tribal black, Crimson Red and Lavender
      2* Tattoo ink Kuro Sumi
      Colors
      Japan Dragons Breath Red (Lot #110)
      3* Tattoo ink Intenze China Cherry Bomb
      Barcode: 20366L2799034; Batch n°: SS29
      4* Tattoo ink Eternal Ink United
      States (US)
      Bringing you the brightest colour period –
      Lipstick Red
      Batch number: Lot 139; Exp. Date: 28/12/16.
      5* Tattoo ink Dragon
      Tattoo Ink
      China Model numbers: TP-1:77891;TP-2:77891;
      TP-3:77891
      6* Tattoo ink Intenze US Dark Advanced Black and Grey Tattoo Ink
      Formula, Dark Tone – Bob Tyrrell Edition
      Model number: LOT: SS75; EXP: 03 (03/17)
      Batch: BK56DISimx40; REF:10559C23001
      7 Tattoo ink Silverback
      Ink
      US Black 11, Exp 12/2015, Batch B 44021213
      8 Tattoo ink Intenze US Dark Purple; Model number: ST1012DP
      Batch number: Lot: SS83; EXP: 09/30/16
      9 Tattoo ink StarBrite US Scarlet Red; Batch SR74247
      *Inks 1-6 are illegal in NSW
      Prevention
      For tattoo premises:
      All premises conducting tattooing are advised to be aware of the recent recalls of tattoo ink in the
      European Union and ensure that they are not using these products.
      It is the responsibility of tattoo premises to ensure that they request a product quality data sheet
      (certificates of analysis or an equivalent statement) when purchasing inks from suppliers or directly
      from manufacturers to confirm that the product is safe and legal for use in New South Wales.
      Under the Public Health Regulation 2012 there is a requirement for all businesses involving tattooing
      to be registered with the local Council. The Public Health Regulation 2012 set out the requirements
      that proprietors or occupiers of premises registered under the Public Health Regulation 2012 must
      observe. These include premises cleanliness and infection prevention and control measures for staff
      and equipment used.
      For consumers:
      Getting any tattoo carries some health risks. The safest way to get tattoos is from professional tattoo
      premises that are registered with your local council. Avoid getting tattoos in other countries (outside
      Australia), particularly in Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and South America.
      More information:
      NSW Health website: http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/environment/skinpenetration/Pages/default.aspx
      Dr Kerry Chant
      Chief Health Officer and Deputy Secretary
      Population and Public Health

I just came across this when looking up the Kuro Sumi ink. Thought I’d pass it along.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan