• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      tattoo wifey

hi everyone! I am new to this and I am not trying to spam, but I. Am desperate for help right now…
      My fiance is just finishing up his apprenticeship here in PA. For those of you who have been thru this or are trying to get into it…u know how pricey this process is. Especially at the end when u have to buy ur machines! We are in the process of planning our wedding 6months away andddd buying a house so this added expense couldn’t have come at a worse time for us. Fortunately we are finalists in a contest where we can win $10,000 for our wedding. We are in 3rd place out of 25 couples (however we are going to need hundreds of votes to win bc I’m pretty sure the first place couple is cheating somehow…) I was wondering if you guys could plz vote for us or if u have any ideas on how I can reach a large group of people that would be great too. Plz don’t view this as spam, just help from one artist to another.
      The contest link is [REMOVED SPAM]
      U scroll down to the poll and vote for couple #10..jake and stacey. Thank u so much and good luck in ur tattoo careers!

jtdaltonsr

i really think this is still considered spam. If I could help, I would but the site was removed. SORRY! Best of luck and congrats on the engagement.

xDreamerx
      Participant

If this was a regular member I wouldnt see an issue….but with these ‘one hitter quitters’ …….no can do :twisted:

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan