• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      cjmahone66

i’m having a problem viewing anyone’s pics when i click on the thumbnail.
      when people post a thumbnail in the “show off your work” section, i can see the thumbnail but when i click on it- it brings me to a page with just a red X.

this doesn’t happen to me on any other websites/forum. anyone have any suggestions? i would really like to be able to see some of these pics in better detail, almost impossible to critique by looking at just the thumbnail.
      thanks.

Troub1edSou1z
      Participant

it happens to me also…i think its because of the upload size limit. it would be better for them to have an actual photo uploader, instead of an attachment uploader, or have them upload to a thumbnail instead of attachment..

TexasPT

if you get the thumbnail but not the actual, there is probably a problem on your end. I know folks have gotten that before and it is usually a security setting or browser issue. There was another thread about image problems on here, too.

cjmahone66

@TexasPT wrote:

if you get the thumbnail but not the actual, there is probably a problem on your end. I know folks have gotten that before and it is usually a security setting or browser issue. There was another thread about image problems on here, too.

i cant figure it out. this is the only site i have problems with.
      can anyone point me towards this other thread about image problems? i can’t seem to find it.

boot3rs
      Participant

I have the same issue. This does not happen when Im at any other website. Unfortunatley I have no answer to fix it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan