• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jbeaufosho

I recently purchased a pulse linear power supply, and I gotta say it’s amazing. There’s no digital read out on it but I actually prefer this. It helped me get aquainted with the feel of a properly running machine, as opposed to just looking at numbers and assuming its.right. I used to own a much lower quality supply and realized that many of the problems I thought I.was having with my machines could be attributed to an inferior power supply. My machines are all running better than ever. I can easily turn down the volts to soften the hit or.crank it up to line or color. The quality is obvious just by looking at it and holding it. My machines even seem to bog down better now. Its just all around a great piece of equipment. I highly recommend it. Good luck!

@Jbeaufosho wrote:

I recently purchased a pulse linear power supply, and I gotta say it’s amazing. There’s no digital read out on it but I actually prefer this. It helped me get aquainted with the feel of a properly running machine, as opposed to just looking at numbers and assuming its.right. I used to own a much lower quality supply and realized that many of the problems I thought I.was having with my machines could be attributed to an inferior power supply. My machines are all running better than ever. I can easily turn down the volts to soften the hit or.crank it up to line or color. The quality is obvious just by looking at it and holding it. My machines even seem to bog down better now. Its just all around a great piece of equipment. I highly recommend it. Good luck!

I agree

FrancoLewis

Yeah it’s true. Since power supply has been designed and built for the task of running a tattoo machine. It features a Toroidal Power Transformer, built on an industrial grade glass filled circuit board, with minimal internal wiring. Spikes and surges are prevented by an electronic voltage control IC. The unit also features electronic foldback current limiting, and is self resetting. Built to accommodate 1/4” jacks. The end result is smooth, clean, uninterrupted power.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan