Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      ratmonkey

Just ordered some Starbrite liner ink. Has anyone used this? Can you use it to fill in a tribal? If you only use it as a liner, can you use a different shade of black to color something like a nauticle star?

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I use Intenze Zuper black for outlines and tribal

ratmonkey

Just ordered 17 Starbrite colors from Amazon. It includes black outliner and tribal black. Hopefully they will be decent. Doesn’t have zuper black.

Infamous
      Participant

For the record, I haven’t deleted anything. I’ve never even posted in this topic. Nor have I ever used drawing ink for anything to do with tattoos.

I asked once if Talen’s Drawing Ink was sterile, because previous comments (in a different topic) had suggested they had used it. I never have. Probably never will. I use Kuro Sumi.

mohsin147

They Do Not Know the Basics People.. ** BE SMART PEOPLE **Lennart82 – Thought that hand Speed was always dictated by artist no matter what machine is used.. His Words.. :shock: TATTOOING 101 – Machine Speed Dictates Hand Speed !!! Basic Basic SHIT… & The Scary Thing is they are TATTOOING PEOPLE & GIVING ADVICE ….

Infamous
      Participant

Welcome back.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You could try greyish color as outline it would be looking more attractive.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan