• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Lennart82
      Participant

I’m on the look out for new grips/tubes disposable of course. I have heard good things about these Tat soul Ink Flow, but its always been a part of the producers main site. And lets face it, every maker of tattoo supplies will tell you, their stuff, is the best stuff. And then you really can rely on what they say on their sites.
      Now, I have through my supplier, learned that he just got a contract with Tat soul, and will be distributing in Denmark.

Okey, cut the chase, are they any good? They claim they are to worlds best, but are they really that good?
      The price I have to pay is very high, and I don’t want to buy them if they aren’t any good. And by a higher price, I mean 75% more then on Tat Souls own site. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
      Sometimes…. I get really… Really ………. REALLY tired of my country………. :evil:

Infamous
      Participant

I haven’t used them myself, but I have heard of Tat Soul and I’m pretty sure they’re a decent brand

Lennart82
      Participant

Just placed an order for them. Plus Tatsouls own needle brand. Just to try em out.. I’ll let you guys know, if they are worth anything. ;)

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Angie uses the wrath tubes i believe by Tatsoul

tat2dguru

Haven’t used their tubes or needles but they stand behind their products pretty good!!!! Awesome chairs

Lennart82
      Participant

And I like their work table too :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

work table? link?

Lennart82
      Participant
      Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

HOLY VAGINAL ANT CAKES!
      ill take two

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan