Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
      Lennart82
      Participant

So guys, need your advice.
      I have a friend who is a tattoo artist. She is my sparing partner, even though our styles are completely different.
      Anyways, she has two machines up for sale. Both of them from Time Machine; The Flatliner and The Flashback. She used them once or twice, and then switched to the Cayenne Hawk instead, and now those machines just sits and collect dust. She offered to sell them both to me at a price at approxametly 500 $. Now I dont know if thats a good bargain or not, I know shes not trying to trick me or anything. But I havent heard that much about these machines.
      So do you guys have any experience with the Time Machine? Pros and Cons if you have em :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

according to my research the Flashback is aprox 300$ from TimeMachine, and the Flatline is 325$ The flatline i found is a Danny Fowler machine. for the price they should be goo machines, and you’re saving 125$+tax+shipping, so it might be a good deal. I don’t really have experience with these machines as I use Mickey Sharpz, but that’s what I found with a quick google search. :3

Lennart82
      Participant

I was hoping someone had any insight on the machines :) And the research on Google, guide me to the builders site. And I have learned that every manufactory sites claims that they have the best equipment, so its basically not user friendly advice on their sites. But for the price, I figure its a good bargain.
      Actually I was planning on getting me some Mickey Sharps, but now I will give these a go. :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I have four mickey sharpz right now
      Two Tdials, a Paul Rogers, and a Contraption, and i love them :3

Lennart82
      Participant

I have only heard possitive feedback on the Mickey Sharps machines. :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

If you pick up those times let me know how they feel :D
      always looking to try out new machines.

Lennart82
      Participant

I sure will do. :D

garenlevon

I like New Fusion Tattoo Machine for making tattoos. Because It have wide power range, easily adjustable without voiding warranty, standard Time Machine parts, linear ambidextrous design, perfectly balanced 7.5oz.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I actually just recently got a Danny Fowler Flatline liner lmao

Lennart82
      Participant

I’m still saving up for them :D
      Car broke down the other day, and as I need my car, more then new machines… Well……

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

dont you hate it when technology fails you!? D:
      Stupid vehicles

Lennart82
      Participant

Really annoying. And everytime I am saying up for something. Something very expensive come up….

But they will be mine… Oh yes, they will be mine.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

if it wasnt a million dollars to ship stuff to you i would probably consider selling mine D:

If you are talking about selling your mickey sharpz seriously, then I am definitely interested in buying them

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

mine are all sold sorry

Ok, sorry and my bad

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

im getting another one probably today, but my buddy has dips on it for a Bulldog Shader lmao

Lennart82
      Participant

Uhhh Bulldog Shader… Thats a mean looking machine :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/1079630_10151812472022140_165199356_n.jpg?oh=18840f0aaae00089c27043f227320d42&oe=52158BD7&__gda__=1377167274_9bb9bc360e96f17f9d91a594f8e30e4c

hes going to do some tweaking, and change some of the parts around to clean it up along with removing the light as i cant use them with RCA.

Infamous
      Participant

Speaking of time machines has anybody seen these? They look so awesome, but I know its probably just a crappy chinese machine with some spare parts soldered to it.

I’m really tempted to get one, just to have it. But I have a feeling it is incredibly over-priced.

http://img04.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i4/13136251/T2UMBWXalbXXXXXXXX_!!13136251.jpg

Lennart82
      Participant

Wow.. Thats an amazing looking machine.
      And if its cheap chinese? Dont know. First thing I look for, when deciding its a cheap knock off, is the vice screw. This looks like its a part of the frame. Most chinese knocks, have a separate vice a two parter.

(NOW this can change from machine to machine, and the chinese is starting to make them part of the frame)

But never the less, a piece of work :D

Infamous
      Participant

I think I might build one like this. After all its just some gears and solder. I’ve got a pocket watch that doesn’t work I could bust open to put on the side. And I’m not really a fan of the hole saw bit on the bar going across.

This one was 67$ on E-Bay

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

that looks a lot like the style of special techniques machines

Infamous
      Participant

This is the ebay link to it.
      [url]
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Handmade-Tattoo-Machine-Gun-LW14-Luos-Latest-Design/271053572952?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D17058%26meid%3D711482999153547801%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D7917%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D271053572952%26%5B/url%5D

I have no idea what it was made out of.. It does say upgraded parts though but without any real specifics its kind of a red flag

Edit: It says the brand is Lowen, anyone ever heard of this?

Lennart82
      Participant

Hahah just stick a lot of dingles and dangles, bits and pieces on it, then you could sell the thing, claiming its one of a kind, never before seen machine (Well you will not be lying hahaha)

Infamous
      Participant

Sounds like a plan lol, I’ve got a soldering gun around here somewhere

Lennart82
      Participant

Then your possibilities are endless….

Heres an idea, :idea: and your free to use it… Its a gift from me to you….

Ready??

Think this;
      Remote control… YEAAAAAAHHH Use parts from a remote control… Thats never been done before….. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I’ve seen a Rotary that had a computer circuit board on it :D

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan