• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      johnmyers78

So…. My name is John, I am 33, I have a wife and 3 kids, and I am trying to begin a tattooing career. I know how to draw and I am pretty decent on paper or canvas. I have had friends that are tattoo artists and hung around them a decent portion of my life, and I want to begin an apprenticeship. I know it is long and tedious, but this is something that I have wanted to do for a while now. If anyone has any pointers, suggestions, or anything, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

robroy289
      Participant

Welcome!!!

johnmyers78

Thanks robroy!

robroy289
      Participant

Yes it is a long road dude but it is well worth it. I was just wrote someone on here earlier about making your face known around the shops in your area. Get some work done by them. Start a portfolio of any and all drawling s… Don’t get discouraged when you get turned down! Because you will! I you really want it and am determined it will happen… Best of luck! :D

johnmyers78

Thanks again, RobRoy. The only problem getting the work done is the lack of cash. I am planning hitting the pavement soon… I live relatively close to about 7 different shops. Who knows? Fate might either laugh in my face or give me a nice pat on the back… we will see.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan