• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Trying to figure out how to get into the video tutorials – we bought the book and we have the code but we don’t know where to go on the website to register the book as there is no link to click on for that option. Having bought the book, we would like to access the videos – can someone explain how to get to them? Thanks.

TexasPT

from the home page click the “members” tab. You will see the link that says “I’m already registered” and click it. You will enter the code for your username and password. It should send you a confirmation email with a link that you click. Once you do, You’ll be able to get in. Instructions should also be on a piece of paper in the book . It’s been a couple weeks since I have done it but I’m pretty sure that is how it’s done.

Oh, and there are only about four videos. 3 are the same piece of graywash. Not a “how to” so much as it is just informative…like you were sitting right behind him.

good luck.

Mark

More videos coming! I am in Afghanistan… and it is difficult to get them uploaded. I apologize! I am working on it though. There is no such thing as a good “how to” video you just have to apprentice to learn this stuff…
      If you have direct questions – or want to see something specific – let me know – I will try to explain or make a video or mp3 explaining.
      Please email me with comments or concerns or suggestions! I want to make this website worth your money!
      Thank you for sticking with me and being patient.
      [email protected]

TexasPT

You have more important things to think about…thanks for your service.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan